Translate

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Baby Birds and the Rabbit

Whenever we opened our dining room window, we heard a lot of loud chirping. There must be a nest out there somewhere, so I went to investigate. This is what I discovered:


I was happy to have a zoom lens to snap a few more photos. I like this one of the bird not-yet-quite-in-flight.



When I returned inside, I looked out the window and spotted this cardinal in a nearby tree. I zoomed in and took this photo through the screen. This must be the proud parent of the little birds.


Later I was looking out the living room window, and there was a rabbit near the flowerbed, just chillin' out as relaxed as can be. ( I suspect this one of chomping down my lilies and beans!) My camera was nearby, and this was definitely a photo op. 


Sometimes I feel a little like "Mrs. Mcgregor" with all the rabbits in the garden, but I have to admit, they are kinda cute! 

No comments: