Translate

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Winooski Riverwalk





We've driven by, but never stopped to explore the Winooski Riverwalk in Winooski, Vermont. So we took a picnic lunch and our dog Lucy there late in the afternoon.




There's a bridge that leads into the wooded area.




Just over the bridge there's a view of the Woolen Mill that we don't usually see.


I left Lucy and Geo at the picnic table while I ventured into the woods along the river.




The further I went, the more interesting were the tree formations that I saw, including one that looked a lot like a canoe.




Even an obstacle along the way...




So many possibilities for interesting photos!


















Geo was waiting for me when I returned.




We spotted a dog fetching a ball in the water. We later learned that this was Jackson.




Lucy kept her fur dry, but was glad to meet Jackson.




Lucy and we will return to the Riverwalk again, great place for a picnic and a short hike.


                                                 "Woof!"

No comments: