Translate

Saturday, June 09, 2012

A Day at Button Bay

Addie recommended that we spend some time together out 
enjoying nature. A perfect Saturday to do this: sunny, light 
breeze, temps around 70 degrees. Not sure who suggested 
Button Bay State Park, but that is where we headed.


We found a picnic table for Geo while Addie and I took
to the nature trail.


It was about 1/2 mile to the Nature Center where we
were headed.


I spotted these guys out on the water. (Sometimes I miss
my Wisconsin fishing days...)


This was a great spot just to take in the breathtaking
scenery.


We spotted this butterfly (Swallowtail?) along the trail.
I must've taken about a dozen shots to get this one.

These flowers were near the Nature Center. Lots of bees
buzzing around. 


We agreed that the time we spent here was all too short.


 Next time I promise to pack a picnic lunch, tablecloth and all. (Those granola bars didn't do it for us!)

Please check out my very newest posts here:
Resolutions. Thank you!

No comments: