Translate

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Walk, Day 5

I am continuing my walks, places where I've never walked before.

There's a street that loops off one that I travel often by car. There was never a reason to take that loop, and it does not appear to be particularly scenic. There are some corporate offices located here, and lots of undeveloped land. I parked the car and began my walk.


I passed by the Ben and Jerry's. I hadn't realized that this was one of their locations.


Even though there is a lot of open space, the land is really well maintained.

 There are a few picnic tables here, no doubt for the workers. (What look like balls in the background are rock sculptures.)


I discovered that this street is quite scenic after all. And another one to return to for more walks.

1 comment:

L said...

Fantastic!