Translate

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Walk 6

I am waaay behind in being current with my posts about the walks I've been taking. I completed Walk 6 on September 17. It was along a busy road where our town meets an adjoining town. I've driven on this road what seems like a zillion times, but I've never walked here. I parked in a small lot near the river.

To get down to the river, it was steep and rocky, so I did not want to venture too far on my own.


I didn't make it all the way down to the river, but I did get a better view.



Here's a view of part of the trail from the top of the bridge.



This has been one of my favorite walks because it was a challenging one and it has given me a better sense of the beauty here that I never would experience by just driving by. 


1 comment:

L said...

I know this place! It's an easy walk from my home! When the kids were younger and traffic very light, we would enjoy this space. I remember the steepness of the path going down to the river and would hesitate to try it now with my balance issues. Thank you for the memories!