Translate

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Walk, Day 4

There's a street I drive on frequently in the next town. There are trees and bushes along the sidewalk. I noticed what looked to be a path off from the sidewalk. 

A few weeks ago I parked on that street to walk on the path. To my surprise, there was a scupture garden! Who knew?


The path was actually a loop around the garden. The sculptures could be viewd from different perspectives.



(Notice one of several benches.)
 
I was happy to discover this garden while summer flowers are still in bloom. 


I will keep this place in mind as a somewhere nearby to come, just to take time to relax and enjoy nature.
 

1 comment:

L said...

We definitely need to get together for a walk! I would love to see some of these places in person!
I understand if you prefer to walk alone and reflect. I enjoy both alone time and time spent walking with dear friends but will absolutely respect your wishes.