Translate

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Walking Day 3

A few weeks ago, I needed to go to Waterbury. I parked in the lot behind the new library. I was surprised to see what looked like a garden with a trail. I decided that after my meeting, I would see where that trail leads.



I continued walking under the trellis.


From there I walked along the grassy trail that led down to a graveled road. From the road I could see the Winooski River and the bridge. 


When there's a bridge, then I will cross it to see what's on the other side.


Although I could continue, I thought it best to turn around and return to my car before I went too far.

Coming back through the garden, I noticed picnic tables. This, too, would be a great place to return and bring lunch!


2 comments:

L said...

I love your adventures!

Shirl said...

Thanks! Me, too. :-)