Translate

Friday, March 30, 2007

Decisions

Jenn selected classes for her final undergrad year: History of Psych, Theories of Counseling, Science and Religion, Independent Research, and Practicum. I hear she has a research topic, but I’ll keep that “in mind” and “close to my heart” until I hear more.

Addie has been accepted at 4 grad schools in the UK; she seems most excited about York and her study of Aesthetics. HOW will this come to be, and WHEN? Stay tuned. She is pursuing this with focused determination.

Geo and I have quite a weekend ahead of us. We’re going to a student play at Jenn’s college, then tomorrow nite it’s the Dean’s List celebration and dinner with Jenn afterwards. Our place to dine? Yet to be determined...On Sunday Geo and I will be getting ready for a work trip to Boston – 2 jobs, 1 trip, very convenient.

As for Lucy? We decided to give her a short vacation... at the Crate Escape.

No comments: