Translate

Monday, March 26, 2007

It’s My Birthday, and …

when I drove by Speedy n Earl’s, there was a parking spot right in front! So I pulled over and stopped in to discover that they brewed Guatemalan Antigua today – my favorite coffee! For lunch I had a birthday burrito at Mo’s.

Jenn came over last night while we were gone. She did some decorating AND she brought over a home-baked cake with caramel pecan frosting. She also gave me a CD of songs to drive by. I enjoyed them while cruising around town today. Love that Velvet Sea.

Mom called and Addie emailed best wishes.

Wednesday the celebration continues with dinner downtown with Geo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! And hope your day is filled with great fun and laughter...and for some more fun also visit my blog on Birthday Greetings sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!!