Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Proud Parent Report

Jenn just called to say she was elected President of Psy Chi at her college. What a wonderful honor. And one of her photos from Thailand took a first place award in a travel abroad college photo contest. Congrats, Jenn!

Addie blew us away with her email to say she is completing her senior thesis with a 2 week trip to London BEFORE graduation in May. She saved money for her trip by working extra hours and using borrowed (not purchased) textbooks for the semester. She has arranged to stay with friends. It has taken a lot of juggling for her to schedule her class time and thesis presentation to her profs, especially since her thesis is interdisciplinary and she attends classes at 2 different campuses.

You two never cease to amaze me. Thank you for making us proud!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for being such an amazing inspiration to me- I do it for you and I couldn't do it without you. We both love you, Mom and Dad very much!
peace and love, always

Anonymous said...

Prayers on the way for a successful job interview for you on Friday. Here's hoping both of you will be gainfully employed!
Love always

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the support Mom (and Dad!) I guess they liked me, because I scored the job and start in two weeks! p&l