Translate

Monday, October 03, 2005

SU DOKU, ANYONE?

One of the guys at training last week pointed out the Su Doku next to the USA Today crossword I was working on. Su Doku? I've heard it's been all the rage in Japan, spreading to the UK and throughout Europe, and now with books on the best seller lists here in the US. I've always been intimidated by numbers, so I thought this would not be for me. So I thought...
Don got me started with my first Su Doku. Addicting? I can only say that by the next evening I was out to buy the Nov 05 (first issue) DELL Extreme Su Doku, and yesterday found me in Borders for Mark Huckvale's The Big Book of Su Doku #2. Huckvale's book includes variations on the basic 9X9 theme.
If you think you may enjoy arranging numbers 1-9 in 9 boxes with no repeats in sequence, give it a go. It's all in the challenge.

No comments: