Translate

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Reed and I

Mr. P., thanks for picking up on my interest in the jazz pianist Eric Reed. Now I am the one who is impressed that you also know his music.
I just traveled about 200 miles in my Blubaru for work training in Massachusetts. A sunny day, a front row leather seat to autumn in VT scenery, and Eric Reed accompanying me on CD. Work just doesn't get much better than this.
Hey, Bruce, are you there? Let me know if you start a blog, now that you are no longer on the radio waves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, Jazz expert...

what do you think of miles davis? For one of my classes I'm supposed to learn about all about his style...

AK

Shirl said...

Miles Davis. Classic. He's been called the Picasso of jazz. An appropriate choice for you, an art history major.
Do a google. Here's a good site for starters: http://www.milesdavis.com
Homepage includes sound.
If you do a paper, I'd love to read it.
Thanks.