Translate

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Walk 7

Before we moved to Vermont, Geo came here to check it out. He said, "Shirley, you will like it here." He had his photo taken at this park. A few months later, we moved to this beautiful state. Now many years later, September 22, 2023, is the very first time I'm at this park!



The park is downhill between two roads. It is much larger area than I had expected.


There are two tennis courts here, a baseball field, a basketball court, picnic tables, and grills, a playground, and even hopscotch. None of this is visible from either road.





There is even a "little library" here.

 


This would be a great park to take the family. I only wish we had been here when our daughters were young. So close, but undiscovered by us all these years. I would not have been here if it were not for my decision to walk in "new places where I've never been before." 


I'll be back.

   

1 comment:

L said...

Beautiful! It looks like a great place to take Grandchildren!