Translate

Friday, January 12, 2024

Walk 10!

I drove to a local hair salon for a haircut appointment. When I left, it was early enough in the afternoon that I'd have time for a walk.The snow was melting and the sidewalks were wet. 

I turned right and continued walking along the curved road that led to a neighborhood.


I was surprised to see that if I would continue on, this walk would lead to the trail behind the school. That trail was the second walk I took in August. Because it was beginning to get dark, I turned around and went back to my car.

When I looked at my fitbit, I saw that today I walked almost one mile.

If I had not set a goal of walking in 10 places I had never been before, I would have missed out on the enjoyment of discovering these places, many which are very near to where we live.


I did it! Now it's time to set another goal...

1 comment:

L said...

Congratulations!