Translate

Tuesday, January 02, 2024

No Excuses, Walk 9

After several gray days, today the sun is shining brightly. The temperature is in the 30's. No excuses. Today I'm taking walk number 9 in an area where I've never walked before.

I had no real plan, except I considered driving to a street behind our post office. I drove along the street until I saw this...



and in a nearby lot is where I decided to park.

I've driven along these winding streets, but never walked here. I often say, "You never really know an area until you've walked it." That is true for me today. I'm noticing businesses, buildings, and details I hadn't seen before.

If I worked in this office building, this is where I'd be taking my breaks, sitting in one of these Adirondack chairs and soaking up the sunshine.


I paused to enjoy a beautiful willow tree by the water. 


Today I wasn't as motivated, but I'm very glad I ventured out.


1 comment:

L said...

Wonderful! Wasn't it glorious to see that sun!