Translate

Thursday, May 12, 2022

It Feels LIke Summer

It's Spring, but it sure feels like summer today! I think it's finally safe to put away the boots and bring out the sandals.

Geo and I have been walking on our local recreation path.




















After a long winter,
it's good to see the trees
leafing out again.






Warm Spring days hold the promise of many more pleasant Summer warm days ahead. 

I'm feeling very grateful for a change of seasons, and for many rec path walks ahead of us.   ðŸ˜Š 

3 comments:

L said...

I agree! The low humidity is appreciated, too, though we do need rain for the crops!

Shirl said...

Our backyard has been muddy and is finally drying out. One good thing about the wet soil is that it makes pulling the weeds a lot easier!

L said...

Praise and thanks be to God for small blessings!
By the way, I love that picture of you!