Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Out with the Old, In with the New

My Christmas gift from Geo this year was stainless steel cookware ~ totally unexpected! And not just one random piece, but a whole matching set!


So Jenn inherits my old pieces, and I’m cleaning out the pantry so my new cookware will have a handy happy home on the shelves.

With the cookware came some heavy duty red mitts AND a cookbook for classic Italian meals.


Jenn and Sean gave me a variety of Penzy spices.  I am now so inspired to take cooking to a whole new level.


(Don’t tell Geo, but I am getting him into the kitchen with me so he can participate in the culinary creations.)

2013 promises to be the year for going gourmet.

Thank you for my gifts, and Happy 2013!

1 comment:

Carl Patten said...

Look at that sleek set of cookware! You’re very lucky, indeed! I remember my wife’s reaction when I gave her a set of silver stainless cookware; I can tell that she was very pleased! Aside from the stainless’ shiny aesthetics, she said she also likes it because of its durability and insulating power.