Translate

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lesson 10, Digital Photography 101

I've made it through 10 of 13 online digital photography classes from universalclass.com. The recent assignment was an easy one: focal point. Choose a subject and take three photos, each with a different focal point. The challenge would be to use three different types of lens: standard, telephoto, and wide angle. I simply used the zoom feature on my Panasonic Lumix. Here are my photos:









These were taken indoors with no artificial light on an overcast day. ISO was 1600.

The third photo looked just a little washed out. Picasa to the rescue! I brightened the white, added a little shadowing, highlight and fill light. I liked the result.

Now it's on to the final lessons on Black and White, Portraits, and Creative Tips.

 Heads up, Lucy ~ I do think you are due for a canine photo portrait.

No comments: