Translate

Friday, August 26, 2005

Entry #1

Okay, Jenna, Here I am...and you thought you'd never see me here.
I survived the 660 mile round trip taking Adriene to Aurora. It was actually a fun trip - each time it gets a little easier. Am so happy to know she is settling in, and that she has a very nice roommate. Am also glad that Jenna is IT person helping the 1st years get connected. I just know that this will be one terrific year for both.
Geo is out for tea with the guys. And I need to finish up my cases for August. Oh, I'm looking forward to happy vacation time.
Thanks to my family for all you do, and for making me proud, with love...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice entry mom, I hope that you will keep up your blog. I am so proud of you for figuring out how to do this! So far, I love my new room but I am a little worried for when seven other girls will be living here.... I'm off to work at the hospital tomorrow and buy my new books! LOVE jenna

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my roomie is very nice. Glad we have each other. Our room is very well arranged, too, with plenty of floor room and with roomy areas for each of us.

AK

Shirl said...

Glad to know you are settled in, Addie. Enjoy the warm Sept/Oct days.
You have a really nice room with a good view. Am glad I was able to see it in the "raw" stages. Do you still need curtains? Am thinking sheers, 54" in blue. Love, Mom