Translate

Saturday, October 08, 2022

An Autumn Walk with Stella

The lingering warm autumn days are to be savored. A long cold winter is before us. I'm especially enjoying walks these days with our minnie beagle Stella. 


Mad River in Waitsfield, Vermont is a favorite destination. 


We enjoy the trails near the river, and those that lead to the rocky shores of the river.





Waitsfield and the Mad River - a beautiful place to be in all seasons.

Stella, we need to plan a another trip here after the first snowfall!

2 comments:

L said...

I just read through your posts and enjoyed your pictures from this summer. You really have a talent both in finding these places and capturing them on film! I hope you are putting together albums or scrapbooks (even if they are electronic) to share with future generations. With the way open spaces are disappearing these days, it would be a blessing to preserve the memories!

Shirley said...

Thank you, L. Our daughters are always after me to write down memories I have from childhood about my parents. I haven't done that. I guess I like more writing about what's happening now, and looking toward the future, rather than on the past.