Translate

Sunday, January 06, 2019

One Year Ago...

I met our little beagle for the first time. The rescue group called her "Minnie." When I saw her, I just knew she was the right one for us.

It was on the Feast of the Epiphany when I first saw her, so I started calling her "Stella," meaning "star." It is on the Epiphany when we think of that special star shining in Bethlehem around the time of Jesus' birth. So I thought that would be a perfect name for a new and very special Christmas dog.

For Christmas this year, Stella got a puffer vest from a "Secret Santa." AND it happens to be a Green Bay Packer puffer vest. What a wonderful gift for our walks around the neighborhood and on the rec path.

We are so grateful to have Stella as part of the family.

 

#GoPackGo
#GoStellaGo

No comments: