Translate

Friday, June 17, 2011

William Jefferson Clinton Presidential Museum and Library


At the museum we saw the Presidential limo and Secret Service exhibits on the ground floor. The second floor included displays of campaign memorabilia and a room size replica of the Cabinet Room. The third floor showed a little of what life was like in the White House, including what the Oval Office looked like during President Clinton's term. What I enjoyed the most was a peek into the Clintons' residence on the top floor and the Green Space on the roof level. It was a perfect day to take in the views all around.


Hey, there's Geo, looking quite thoughtful!


One of my fave photos ~ shows what my place setting would look like if I were invited to a State dinner at the WH. I can only dream...

No comments: