Translate

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Prayer for Protection

Jenn and Sean's good friend is suffering from cancer that has spread to his brain. He is just 24 years old.

He is in the thoughts and prayers of many who are supporting him. I've been asking friends to join in prayer for this young man.

One of my friends sent me this prayer that she prayed with her brother who also suffered with brain cancer.
It is a prayer of strength and hope. I am sharing it here. If you'd like, please pray for Jenn and Sean's friend, that he may receive healing, strength and peace.

This Prayer of Protection written by James Dillet Freeman :

The Light of God surrounds me.
The Love of God enfolds me.
The Power of God protects me.
The Presence of God watches over me.
The Mind of God guides me.
The Life of God flows through me.
The Laws of God direct me.
The Power of God abides within me.
The Strength of God renews me.The Beauty of God inspires me.
Wherever I am, God is!

Thank you!

No comments: